Home Print this page Email this page Users Online: 328
Home About us Editorial board Search Ahead of print Current issue Archives Submit article Instructions Subscribe Contacts Login 
CASE REPORT
Year : 2021  |  Volume : 29  |  Issue : 1  |  Page : 90-91

Burn injury from cooking gas flame in a child of 6 years


Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Kanchi Kamakoti Childs Trust Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Correspondence Address:
Dr. K Mathangi Ramakrishnan
Kanchi Kamakoti Childs Trust Hospital, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
India
Login to access the Email id

Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None


DOI: 10.4103/ijb.ijb_28_21

Rights and Permissions

It has become the fashion to have a gas cooking facility in the kitchen of even the middle class personnal like teachers, and office going people (middle income group) in Chennai.


[FULL TEXT] [PDF]*
Print this article     Email this article
 Next article
 Previous article
 Table of Contents

 Similar in PUBMED
   Search Pubmed for
   Search in Google Scholar for
 Related articles
 Citation Manager
 Access Statistics
 Reader Comments
 Email Alert *
 Add to My List *
 * Requires registration (Free)
 

 Article Access Statistics
    Viewed64    
    Printed2    
    Emailed0    
    PDF Downloaded4    
    Comments [Add]    

Recommend this journal